Sales Development Representative
RemoteUnited Kingdom, CambridgeSales
Features and Benefits
£24,000 + Guaranteed commission of £5,000! with uncapped commission expecting to make £32,000 in your first year
Preferred start date of January 1st, 2023
- Shares in the company after 6 months
- 25 days holiday (excl. bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Learning and development budget of a £100 per month
- All the tech you need to perform
- Flexible employee wellness perks scheme, including coverage of gym memberships, adult education classes!
- Annual company retreat, Regular social activities and team building events
- Cycle to work scheme
This is a chance to join Techspert's sales team. The Sales Rep is responsible for collaborating with the wider sales team, marketing, and other revenue-generating functions to meet "top of funnel" targets.
The ideal candidate for this role will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and target-driven, who enjoys interaction with prospects and colleagues alike. They will have a hunger to learn about Techspert, the expert network industry and is willing to go the extra mile for the company.
Techspert is a scale-up company with aggressive growth ambitions. The Sales Rep role can and should be viewed as an opportunity to join Techspert’s team and a springboard to progress into more senior roles within those teams.
Techspert is a fast-growing technology scale-up based in the centre of Cambridge, UK. We’ve developed AI-driven technology to revolutionise how knowledge is indexed, identified, and sourced within the healthcare and life sciences sectors and beyond. Our mission is to disrupt the expert network industry using cutting-edge machine learning technology paired with the internal knowledge within our project management teams
We’re growing rapidly. The environment here is lean and agile; we prioritise fast growth with an exciting environment to match. Successful applicants will join as early employees, with significant opportunities to impact our primary business activities.
The Sales Rep will be responsible for booking meetings for the sales team in accordance with targets outlined in their commission plan: This will involve:
- Client Prospecting
- Outbound Phone Outreach
- Outbound Email Outreach
- Following up with inbound, marketing-generated leads to convert them to meetings
- Maintain up-to-date information on Salesforce
- Perform post-event follow up (Webinar, events) and re-engage prospects
Skills and experience
- Resilient, unafraid of a challenge. In sales, you’re going to hear the word no a lot. We need people that can push through the no’s to find the clients that will truly benefit from our solution.
- Strong communication skills. Whether you’re talking to our clients or collaborating within our team, this will be vital.
- Desire to build a long-term career. This role is a stepping stone within Techspert. We are looking for people that are eager to learn and move up within the company.
- Ability to work well independently and as a team. We’re a growing, close-knit team that is rapidly growing. We all need to get along but handle not having a constant direction.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
Cambridge (Remote Working)
Flexibility to work from home, 1 day in London every 6 weeks alternated with 1 day in Cambridge every 6 weeks